Ethos Technologies 是一家北欧的IT咨询公司，原先主要的业务在挪威和瑞典, 从2005年起开始在中国运作。公司近期的几个在瑞典和挪威的项目很具规模，将使用包括Google Map Service等最新的技术。Ethos 06年成长迅速，目前已经成为北欧IT 离岸外包市场的领导者。07年会加快步伐，具有很多出国工作的机会和挑战性的项目。 公司在北京有多名来自欧美的外籍员工，所以提供良好的英语工作环境。
- Be qualified to lead a team. To decide on new technologies best suited for clients.
- Cooperate with Project Managers, both in China and Europe, and other colleagues to work on system design and software development.
- Design project modules and create technical documentation.
- Solve challenging technology problems.
- Build a strong team. Mentor senior and junior level engineers in software development Best Practices.
- Strong software knowledge base. Ability to design and build system from the ground up. Sense of leadership in technical areas.
- More than 7 years experience in software development. At least 2 years in a senior role. At least 3 years' experience in PHP/Web applications developments.
- Rich experience in complicated commercial applications development especially in Webservice development.
- Fluent in English speaking, listening, reading and writing. Strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience in a commercial software system is a preference. Database knowledge such as Oracle or SQL Server is also helpful. Candidate must be familiar with OO technology. Good team work spirit, strong communication skills.
- Cooperate with project managers (may involve in the process working with ethos Europe branch) and architecture designers to work on software system which includs knowledge transferring, system design
- Work on project modules and compose document. Solving challenging technology problems. coding and module testing
- Guide lower level engineers in projects.
- At least 3 years experience in software development on LAMP(Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP). Web based application development experience is a must
- Fluent in English speaking, listening, reading and writing. Strong sense of responsibility
- Experience in commercial software system is a preference. Be familiar with OO technology
- Good team work sprit, willing to communicate with colleagues
- Be interested in learning new technologies and skills
Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org